ChannelMfm - Often back to the bathroom to urinate is indeed troublesome. Especially with the condition of the body that are pregnant. Not only that, urine also sometimes come out by itself when laughing, sneezing or coughing.
Often pee is a side effect of pregnancy that commonly occur in the first trimester and the third. This condition can also be one of the first sign you have been pregnant.
There are some things that cause the body of the pregnant woman is more frequent urination. The following explanation:
- Frequent urination includes the effects of the hormonal changes that occur during pregnancy.
- During pregnancy, the body will produce more urine due to kidney must work harder throw useless substances from your body.
- The growth of the fetus in the womb can squeeze the bladder. This makes it more often go to the toilet.
- At the end of pregnancy, the pressure on the bladder was further increased because the fetal position that already are on the bottom. This condition makes you want to urinate more often, even though the bladder is empty.
However, you do not need to fret because there are easy tricks you can do to cope with this condition. Here's how:
- It is recommended not to drink before going to bed. However, make sure your body gets enough fluid intake during the day. you are required to drink at least 8 glasses a day. Don't minimize it because it can make you dehydrated.
- Avoid consuming caffeinated beverages because these substances can make pee often. Caffeinated beverages such as examples of tea, coffee or a drink cola.
- While on the toilet, make sure you empty your bladder completely. How to let your bladder is empty, you can put the body somewhat forward while urinating.
- Do not attempt to resist when the want to pee appears. This might make you want more often into the toilet.
- Do calisthenics can also help tighten the muscles that regulate the discharge of urine.
Frequent urination may also be a sign you are experiencing diabetes, uterine fibroids or a urinary tract infection (UTI). If the cause is a UTI, then you are advised to immediately handle it so as not to trigger the occurrence of kidney infection. A kidney infection can cause the baby born prematurely and have a low weight.
Immediately to the doctor if you feel pain or a burning sensation (burning) when urinating, you feel like pee though new from the toilet, urine-scented odor, accompanied by blood or the color is murky, you are experiencing stomach pain in the lower part of which occurs constant, fever, or overall your body is experiencing discomfort.
Home Family Health Pregnancy Frequent Urination In Women That Are Pregnant ? It's an Easy Way To Solve it
Selasa, 06 September 2016
Frequent Urination In Women That Are Pregnant ? It's an Easy Way To Solve it
Berlangganan artikel terbaru dari blog ini langsung via email